Custom Templates / Tables
Mike Pay — Jun 21, 2016 10:35AM MDT
Abel, sorry for the barrage of questions…I’m trying to use the EP plugin to set-up an online courses/training website...
1. Some of the registration event detail tables are displaying a little funky when it comes to col-span (screenshots: http://prntscr.com/bj6crn, http://prntscr.com/bj6cz6), is there anything that can be done about this?
2. Is there any easy way to collapse columns so that February 1, 2017 to February 5, 2017 is in one table cell (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bj6crn)
3. Also, I put some boilerplate text on my Courses/Events page (page with [events_planner] shortcode)(screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bj6fnp). This same copy also appears on the registration page for every course (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bj6gc3), is there anyway to easily customize this text for each course? Can I do this with custom fields/ACF?
4. I’m doing courses with multiple dates (ex: same course, 4 different dates), however on the confirmation page it does not show the date selected for the course, how can I add this? (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/bj6jqi)
I apologize for the screenshots, the site is currently local only.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
1 Community Answers
Abel - Jun 22, 2016 at 08:36PM MDT
WP Events Planner Agent
No worries at all! And screenshots are great. They help me greatly.
#1,2,4, please set me up with temp admin access and I will be able to play with and add some CSS to your install to fix things.
- Here is one thing that you can do.
1) Create a new page, call it something like “Online Registration”, place [events_planner] in there and publish.
2) Go to Events Planner > Settings > select the new page in the Shortcode Page dropdown and Save Changes.
After this, all registrations will go through that page.